If you need an additional data set for Chapter 10 for a student assignment, group task, or testing, here is a SPSS data set. The exercise involves obtaining descriptive data and graphing the results. The survey topic is social media. The survey is also provided.
- Obtain means for Questions 1 to 10. Create two bar graphs putting half of the items in each graph.
- For Questions 11 to 15, run a frequency count. Then create a new variable with 4 or 5 categories for each of the questions. Create appropriate graphs for each question.
- Obtain means for Questions 16 to 18. Create the appropriate graph.
- Obtain means for Questions 19 to 23. Create the appropriate graph.
- Run a frequency count for Question 24 then create a new variable with 5 categories. Create a graph of the results.
- Obtain means for Questions 26 to 30. Create the appropriate graph.
- Obtain a frequency count of the percentage of individuals who checked each of the items in Questions 31 to 36. Graph the percent who checked each item.